Selasa, 09 April 2019

The Grandmother's Tale

The Grandmother's Tale
By:Alison Weir
Published on 2018-03-08 by Hachette UK


The Grandmother's Tale by historian Alison Weir is an e-short and companion piece to Anne Boleyn: A King's Obsession, the second spellbinding novel in the Six Tudor Queens series. I see her from time to time, and I wish I didn't, but I don't say that. Nor do I tell my guests of my awful gift, or of how I kept seeing a sword over her head . . . Thomas once called me a witch. But witches practise their craft willingly. My visions come unbidden, and I have never been able to control them. As Anne Boleyn's grandmother mourns the death of her granddaughter, she also mourns the loss of Hever as she once knew it - filled with the joy and happiness of her family. With Anne's ghost still walking the halls, Margaret remembers her life in this grand house and the mysteries and rumours that line its walls. But with everything changed for ever, how long will Hever remain her home? Features the first chapter of Anne Boleyn: A King's Obsession and Jane Seymour: The Haunted Queen. SIX TUDOR QUEENS. SIX NOVELS. SIX YEARS.

This Book was ranked at 37 by Google Books for keyword the grand obsession.

Book ID of The Grandmother's Tale's Books is ZTg7DwAAQBAJ, Book which was written byAlison Weirhave ETAG "2EUn6QODqng"

Book which was published by Hachette UK since 2018-03-08 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781472254108 and ISBN 10 Code is 1472254104

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "128 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction

This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is trueand in ePub is true

Book Preview

The Grandmother's Tale

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Comments

Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *